The temp outside is heating up and I’m stoked to get outside! Though spring break is sadly over, summer is quickly approaching and that means tan lines, bikinis, and fun! I’d recently gone bikini shopping and of course picked up other summer related nonsense which inspired this post! Check out my Pool Day Essentials!
I absolutely love this bikini top! The fabric is super soft and though it is a high neck it does have half cups inside for coverage. The back is a braided racer back that ties which is a super cute detail. My bottoms are from aerie and I love how simple they are with the perfect adjustable coverage without having too much fabric.
I know most people like to go bare at the beach, as do I, but I like to keep a few things in my bag so that if my friends and I go out to eat or somewhere afterwards I can look fresh and vibrant!
- Bareminerals Complexion Rescue: I know I’ve raved about this stuff before but I am seriously so thankful for the SPF in it because it keeps me from packing extra products.It’s very light and airy and doesn’t feel like foundation. It also doesn’t settle in creases which is great.
- Sally Hansen Leg Makeup: This stuff is awesome. I literally buy 3 tubes whenever they go on sale because they are that good. The formula is a tiny bit drying so I mix it with a nickel sizes drop of lotion for moisture. It’s also water proof, so your legs can look flawless even when you get out of the water.
- Bumble and Bumble Beach Spray: Not only does this stuff have a cult following but it’s actually amazing. It smells exactly like the beach and it gives you hair a natural looking wave without being crunchy, not to mention you can maintain it with dry shampoo.
- Smashbox LA Lights : I love this multi stick because it’s just tacky enough to have a great staying power and the highlight is beautiful, this color is Beverly Hills. Not to mention it’s water proof and plays double duty.
- Covergirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Stick: I just picked this up in the color strawberry frappe. This lip color is absolutely divine. The balm is soft and easily applied and hydrating. I think is color will be perfect for spring and it lasts a super long time!
I purchased these last summer and they are absolutely essential! Unlike the traditional jacks these are a jelly version which are waterproof. I thought they’d be harder to walk in because of their material, but they are so comfortable and easy to walk in.
Thanks for tuning in to today’s blog post! Be sure to check out my last post for my spring break essentials! Also check out my summer inspire playlist.