I hope you all had a great Halloween and are enjoying the fall weather! With the change in weather comes a change in my makeup drawer, and of course I have to find products that will fight to the death to preserve my look, so thus, here are my fall favorites!
- Benefit’s Boing Concealer: My acne has always been relatively controlable, and I never really had much use for face concealer unless it was a particular situation. I had a few extra birchbox points and I thought this would be nice for on the go since I could use it under the eyes as well as on the face and I have to say I really like the results. The product is very thick and I happen to prefer using my finger instead of a brush, which is rare for me. At 20$ this is a very good price for such a high coverage concealer.
- Benefit’s Roller Lash Mascara: I received this in a birchbox and I was so excited to try it out and I have to say it’s very good! The only problem I have is that it’s not waterproof. I’m sure they have a waterproof formula out there, because unless your eyes are like the Sahara there’s no way you can wear this. Girls with contacts beware!
- Urban Decay’s Sin: I know this is a staple favorite, and I just picked this back up from my collection back home and I have to say I’m falling in love all over again. I really like how satin the shadow is and how it brightens the eyes without looking like I played in glitter all morning. I usually add a matte brown in the crease of my eye to tone down the glitter. This shadow also looks well with a winged eye liner.
- Lippies; NYC Rockaway Ruby & Avon Everlasting Lipgloss in Always Apple: I’ve been loving bold lips this fall and these two have been my favorites. The NYC is more of a glossy standard red and the avon one is matte. The matte is very drying which I guess comes with the territory of being matte so I advise putting a chapstick underneath. Both are great colors for the holidays.
- Marcelle eyeliner: This eyeliner is great for the bottom lash line and I liked the plum color’s subtle shade that’s more both than black or the usual brown.
- derma Purifying Mask: I love a good mask, but this is a great one.It is very soothing and the scent is amazing and my skin is absolutely glowing after just five minutes. It really does pull all of the toxins out of your skin and this is a great way to destress in the afternoons.
- Vasanti Brighten up Exfoliator: I’m a big fan of exfoliants, and I liked this mini for travel. I tried it this past weekend just for kicks and was pleasantly surprised. The texture reminds me of the Laura Mercier face polish, but it doesn;t leave my skin feeling tight afterwards.I love how the exfoliant is thin but still grainy enough to scrape away the dead skin.
- Vidal Sasoon Repair and Finish Spray: This has become my new holy grail product. I’m not sure what it does to repair but this stuff is amazing. If I’m stretching my look I usually run a dry shampoo through my scalp and spay this on the ends of my hair. It gives great shine and a healthy look and your hair feels like pure silk.
Thank’s for reading! I hope you are enjoying your fall season and have a great day! Stay Chic!