I recently have been really inspired with health and fitness. I’ve always been an active person but with college being so stressful and my thyroid on it’s roller coaster it’s been super hard to keep a schedule or have the energy to do it, but I’ve recently found a niche that has really helped and I wanted to share it with you all!
- Plan Ahead. I usually take to Pintrest and hash out a complete workout plan. This is how I spend most of my Sunday afternoons. I always make a little wiggle room for other exercises I feel like doing and make it according to my school schedule. For example: I know Tuesdays and Thursdays are my busiest days so my workouts will most likely be yoga, a brisk walk, or the gym if I feel up to it. I also calculate all of the exercise I’ve gotten through walking around campus throughout the day.
- Be Kind to Yourself. Don’t compare yourself to others or set unimaginable goals. Do set small attainable goals and be proud of yourself for achieving them. Never make war with yourself over food. You will only be miserable. See the big picture and realize that if you are keeping up with your workouts and hydrating correctly, you probably deserved that brownie.
- Hydrate in More Ways Than One. I am a true water lover, no matter what I drink about 4 bottles a day. The rule is to drink half of your body weight in ounces a day. I know that is a daunting task for some people and that’s okay! Know your limits but push yourself to make good habits. You will feel better and you’ll notice the difference in your body!Also, if the fizz is just your thing, check out soda alternatives in sparkling water!
- Invest In Yourself. Money is tight in college and the thought of a dollar hamburger versus a six dollar salad is a hard choice sometimes. Invest in your body and it will thank you. Instead of buying a dollar bag of chips everyday for lunch, go to the grocery store and get a bunch of grapes for 6$. You’ll spend 1 dollar more, but you will have saved your body from trying to digest processed food and you will be doing yourself a favor.
- Know That You Are Perfect the Way You Are. Try to be healthy for YOU to feel better for YOU. You are your #1 investment because your hands that feel and your feet that walk are God given and you have to take care of them. You are His creation and He makes no mistakes.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Thank You everyone for checking out today’s quib. I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! Speaking of, be sure to check out all the Labor Day Sales going on! Be sure to check out Lulu*s which is having a different sale everyday until Monday!
Check them out today for 20% off rompers and Jumpsuits!
Today’s code is : 20ROMP